In her role as Vice President, Maureen directs the Richter consulting team and oversees services provided to clients which utilize PointClickCare® EHR software. She also serves as the lead member of the Richter audit team which provides training, consulting and internal billing compliance audits related to various federal billing compliance audit programs and initiatives. Maureen has a long tenure in health care, with over 30 years of experience in revenue cycle management in the health care environment and a specialty expertise in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC). She was the first employee of Richter nearly 20 years ago.
Maureen is a frequent and top-rated speaker at professional events and trade associations across the country. She is also a regular contributor to the Richter ShareSource Resource page offering blogs and downloads on the most current topics in the LTPAC industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Revenue cycle management
- Accounts receivable management and recovery
- Process review and redesign
- Billing compliance
- System conversion and implementation
- PointClickCare Certified Partner Implementer/Trainer
- Member of the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) Reimbursement Committee
- Maureen is a rescue animal advocate supporting the Stand Up for Pits Foundation, as well as multiple local rescues.