Foresight is 2020 – Optimizing Your Post-PDPM SNF Triple Check Process
In this post-PDPM world, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) must be diligent in their audit processes in order to receive maximum reimbursement. The Triple Check process is crucial in this regard; acting now to improve yours will position your facility for success and profitability throughout 2020.
Join Richter for a FREE webinar: “Foresight is 2020 – Optimizing Your Post-PDPM SNF Triple Check Process.” Celeste Rininger, RN, RAC-CT, Clinical Consultant for Richter, and Bobbie Tiedt Donohew, CEAL, Senior Financial Consultant, will present on the topic.
Date: January 29, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
NOTE: To register, click “Register” once on registration page
Webinar Learning Objectives
This free webinar is designed to help participants:
- Understand the nature of the Triple Check process; reasons why facilities should conduct Triple Check; and key components of the Triple Check process
- Identify requirements of the Skilled Certification/Recertification
- Identify data point changes post-PDPM
- Identify audit triggers
- Implement Richter’s industry-tested Triple Check process
- Learn about opportunities to achieve facility-wide PDPM accuracy and success
- Down to the Wire: Preparing for Windows 7 End of LifeIt’s the ninth inning…the last minute of play in the third period…we have 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter… Hopefully, these sports analogies speak for themselves—we don’t have much time left to deal with and prepare for Windows 7 “end of life.” In January 2020, Microsoft, the maker of the Windows 7 operating system, […]
- Hand Sanitizers: Understanding the Good, the Bad, and the UglyWith flu season now upon us, it’s more important than ever to keep your hands clean and free of germs to the extent possible. In that respect, many people turn to hand sanitizers to get the job done. But are they the safest and most effective means of accomplishing that? According to the Centers for […]
- PointClickCare Names Richter 2019 Marketing Partner of the YearPointClickCare, the leading electronic health record (EHR) technology partner to North America’s long-term post-acute care and senior care industry, has named Richter as its 2019 Marketing Partner of the Year. The award recognizes the close collaboration between Richter and PointClickCare on targeted training activities related to Medicare Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM).