Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- Understanding PDPM from a Therapist's PerspectiveExtra…extra…read all about it: Therapists are being laid off across the nation! Despite the alarming nature of this fictitious headline, the truth is, not all therapy companies have elected to cut staff in light of PDPM. Yes, it is true—incentives for reimbursement have realigned under PDPM. The new payment model no longer gears reimbursement toward […]
- What Your LTPAC Should Do About Medicare Advantage Plans Under PDPMIn the months leading up to October 1, 2019, providers across the long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) spectrum have been very busy preparing for PDPM for Medicare A residents. We at Richter have as well, as we’ve been training, updating software, adjusting processes and planning our strategy for the biggest change in reimbursement in over 20 […]
- RAI Updates for October 1, 2019 Finally Released: Things You Need to KnowThe final RAI Manual for October 1, 2019 was released on September 18. The good news is that there are no surprises! I have to say I was really happy with the examples that have been added throughout the various sections. This was definitely a much needed update. I have highlighted below the items I […]
- RICHTER APPOINTS KENNETH VOLL, RHIT, AS DIRECTOR OF REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENTRichter is pleased to announce the appointment of Kenneth Voll, RHIT, as Director of Revenue Cycle Management. In this position, Ken is responsible for overseeing Richter’s global revenue cycle management process and evaluating its impact on clients and staff through process improvement, relationship management and revenue cycle metrics. Richter’s customized revenue cycle management solutions are […]
- How the New Medicare-Medicaid Crossover Change Will Affect Your LTPAC’s Financial StatementsThis past April, the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) issued guidance on how crossover bad debts are to be recorded within the income statement. Typically, these amounts are written off to a contractual allowance revenue account. With this new guidance, these unpaid amounts for Medicare-Medicaid crossover claims must correctly be classified to a […]