Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- QAPI Programs in Skilled Nursing Facilities | Clinical Consulting Services | RichterToday’s skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) track literally dozens of clinical, financial standards and quality measures for internal benchmarking, as well as for reporting to and compliance with governmental agencies. Given the large volume of data generated by SNFs of all sizes, and the myriad ways such data could be utilized, Richter’s clinical consulting services team […]
- Revenue Cycle Management Communication Strategies │ Revenue Cycle Management Consultants │RichterAll long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organizations must generate revenue in order to serve patients and residents and pursue sustainable growth. However, generating revenue by itself simply is not enough; your LTPAC must also collect the revenue while minimizing leakage and potential lost dollars. In this regard, revenue cycle management is key. If you seek ways […]
- Accounts Receivable Recovery and Resolution Process for Long-Term and Skilled Nursing Facilities | RichterIf you’re a CFO, controller or revenue cycle manager at a long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) organization, you know how important it is not only to generate revenue, but to collect it in a timely manner while minimizing lost or uncollectible revenue. If your accounts receivable (AR) aged 90 days and greater exceeds 15% of […]
- Home Health Agency Scheduler Duties | Home Health Care Consulting | RichterWhat is a Home Health Scheduler? In this blog, we shine the spotlight on home health, and specifically, the home health scheduler, a crucially important member of your agency team. We explain the roles that this person plays; how home health care in general is covered; how visits are scheduled; service limitations; and best practice […]
- COVID-19 Disaster Relief Audits for Skilled Nursing Facilities | | RichterThe coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic presents skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) with formidable challenges on many fronts. In this time of great challenge and uncertainty, the last thing your facility needs is a negative COVID-19 audit finding, and the consequences that result from it.