Reba Allison, BCP
As Director of Human Resources, Reba is responsible for recruitment, employee engagement, retention and incentives, performance management and improvement, and leadership development for all divisions and departments of Richter. Specifically, she assesses organizational needs, and develops and deploys training and staff development initiatives across the organization. She has more than 20 years of leadership experience in human resources and operations for long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) and home health care providers.
Reba speaks often at professional events and trade associations across the country. She is also a regular contributor to the Richter ShareSource Resource page offering blogs and downloads on the most current topics in the LTPAC industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership/leadership development
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications and management from Cleveland State University
- Certified Birkman® professional
- Certified PointClickCare Align™ employee engagement professional
- Member, Human Resources Committee, Ohio Healthcare Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)