In her role as Manager of Home Health and Hospice, Deborah oversees all aspects of Richter’s home health and hospice revenue cycle services. In doing so, she leverages many years of revenue cycle management experience in the health care realm to help clients improve cash flow, increase productivity, streamline process improvement and optimize efficiencies.
Deborah has presented at professional events and trade associations across the country, including the Women’s Institute for Global Leadership at Benedictine University and CareAnyware Users Conference. She has also authored articles on timely and relevant topics in the LTPAC industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Home health and hospice revenue cycle management
- Leading revenue cycle departments to maximize collections and improve processes
- Training clients on health care EMR software with a focus on revenue cycle and accounting
- Consulting with organization leaders on operational issues to streamline processes and optimize efficiencies
- Bachelor of Arts, Management, and Master of Science, Leadership, Benedictine University
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt