Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- Understanding the CMS Requirements of Participation Past and FutureNote: This is the first blog in our multi-part blog series on the CMS Requirements of Participation. Did you know that one in three long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) residents is harmed by an adverse event within 35 days of their stay? Indeed, it is true, and the statistics from the Office of Inspector General don’t […]
- Seeing the Connection Between Phase 3 Requirement of Participation and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI)Note: This is the third blog in our multi-part blog series on the CMS Requirements of Participation. Nov. 28, 2019 is quickly approaching, and with that will come Phase 3 of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Requirements of Participation. As part of this, a fully integrated QAPI program will be required on […]
- The Role of Trauma-Informed Care in Phase 3 Requirement of ParticipationNote: This is the second blog in our multi-part blog series on the CMS Requirements of Participation. Individual trauma is an experience (or series of circumstances, events or occurrences) that an individual considers emotionally, physically or socially threatening or harmful and that has a long-term negative impact on the individual’s emotional, physical and/or social well-being. […]
- CMS Phase 3 Requirement of Participation: Compliance and Ethics ProgramNote: This is the fourth blog in our multi-part blog series on the CMS Requirements of Participation. The Compliance and Ethics section of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Requirements of Participation is a new section developed in response to a mandate under the Affordable Care Act that requires the operating organizations of […]
- Business Office Work Flow in LTPAC Settings – Is Yours Stop or Go?The life cycle of the business office in long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings is a science if you get it right—and a science experiment gone horribly awry if you don’t. Process is the key word to success when it comes to managing your accounts receivable; but the wheel going round and round has to make […]