Find all the latest news in one easily accessible place: Richter ShareSource
Keeping up with industry insights, educational resources and regulatory updates may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With ShareSource from Richter Healthcare, we’ll have the latest news and events that affect our clients in one easily accessible place.
Richter Healthcare Consultants maintains affiliations with the industry’s leading professional and trade organizations. Our leadership team remains on the forefront of news and events, offering speaking engagements and authoring insightful articles and posts that deliver innovative solutions to senior care providers. From compliance to cash flow, you’ll find the news you need in ShareSource.
- Down to the Wire: Preparing for Windows 7 End of LifeIt’s the ninth inning…the last minute of play in the third period…we have 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter… Hopefully, these sports analogies speak for themselves—we don’t have much time left to deal with and prepare for Windows 7 “end of life.” In January 2020, Microsoft, the maker of the Windows 7 operating system, […]
- Hand Sanitizers: Understanding the Good, the Bad, and the UglyWith flu season now upon us, it’s more important than ever to keep your hands clean and free of germs to the extent possible. In that respect, many people turn to hand sanitizers to get the job done. But are they the safest and most effective means of accomplishing that? According to the Centers for […]
- PointClickCare Names Richter 2019 Marketing Partner of the YearPointClickCare, the leading electronic health record (EHR) technology partner to North America’s long-term post-acute care and senior care industry, has named Richter as its 2019 Marketing Partner of the Year. The award recognizes the close collaboration between Richter and PointClickCare on targeted training activities related to Medicare Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM).
- Strategies for Managing Your Facility's Five-Star Staffing MeasureThis blog is co-authored by Jennifer Leatherbarrow, RN BSN RAC-CT IPCO QCP CIC, Manager of Clinical Consulting Services with Richter, and David LeCours, National Director of CareerStaff Unlimited Considerable research supports the direct relationship between nursing home staffing levels and resident outcomes. Research also has found a clear association between nurse staffing ratios and nursing […]
- Understanding PDPM from a Therapist's PerspectiveExtra…extra…read all about it: Therapists are being laid off across the nation! Despite the alarming nature of this fictitious headline, the truth is, not all therapy companies have elected to cut staff in light of PDPM. Yes, it is true—incentives for reimbursement have realigned under PDPM. The new payment model no longer gears reimbursement toward […]