LeadingAge Florida Annual Convention & Exposition
July 22 @ 8:30 am - July 24 @ 3:45 pm
Join Richter at LeadingAge Florida’s 56th Annual Convention & Exposition on July 22-24, 2019.
Presentation: Preparing and Thriving under PDPM
When: Monday, July 22, 2019
Time: 03:30 p.m. – 04:30 p.m.
The Patient-Driving Payment Model (PDPM) starts in October
2019 and is expected to have a dramatic impact on Medicare
reimbursement which will drive significant changes in operations.
This session will discuss some of the key components of PDPM
and the steps your community should be taking to thrive in this
- Demonstrate that all providers have a fundamental
understanding of the changes under the PDPM system and
why it is dramatically different than the existing RUGS-IV
- Discuss the required operational changes including therapy
utilization, ancillary contracts, clinical and billing issues.
- Use providers’ experiences and best practices with the
preparation and transition to the PDPM model.
- Jennifer M. Leatherbarrow, RN, Manager of Clinical
Consulting, Richter Healthcare Consultants
- Boris Kushnir, Senior Manager, Moore Stephens
Presentation: Implementing a Successful Infection Prevention and Antibiotic Stewardship Program
When: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Antibiotic use across the world has risen to crisis levels. This
session will take you through the process implementing a
successful data driven Antibiotic Stewardship Program,
maximizing the use of your Infection Preventionist, and how to
use data to reduce your infections and overall antibiotic use.
- Identify the current trends in antibiotic use and how data
can improve our antibiotic use.
- Identify the seven core elements of Antibiotic Stewardship Programs (ASPs).
- Examine how to maximize the role of the Infection Preventionist (IP) in your SNF.
About The Event:
The LeadingAge Florida 56th Annual Convention & Exposition is the premier opportunity for aging services leaders to learn about best practices and current innovations in senior living, to share ideas and to network with colleagues.
For more information or to register, click here.